Are you a forward-thinking, “will not take no for an answer” kind of person interested in the fields of philanthropy, business, and the arts?
IBG Inc certainly hopes so because we have a position for you! We are currently looking to bring on a Development Intern— someone who is a self-starter and can work well both independently and with others— to help us with company outreach and fundraising.
Responsibilities will be:
- Reaching out to a variety of companies (many of which are entertainment industry based) to obtain item donations for Company auctions, events, and general fundraising throughout the year.
- Bringing in new contacts for fundraising as well as maintaining Company’s existing list.
- Maintaining spreadsheets to keep track of in-progress fundraising or other donation attempts.
- Collaborating with Company Grant Writer to aid in research and requests.
- Upkeep of on-going relationships with past Company donors.
- Attendance at some (but not necessarily all) of the Company events in order to meet and network with donors.
If you have time to devote and are highly motivated with strong organization and time management skills, please send your resume and a brief email to firstname.lastname@example.org